Join discussion on Being Gay: Check out ideas shared and discussed by Srija from books & articles they've loved reading. Meet like-minded readers, expand perspectives, discover curated reads on any topic.
𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑳𝑬: My Pietermaritzburg Moment 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹: Arun Singh 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻: 𝑷𝑨𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑬𝑹: Self-help book This book title and the cover page are really unique. At first, I have puzzled by this title. But it's really Apt for this book I would say. The author has intended to bring the 8 laws of success to the readers. This book is all about the adversity of one Pietermaritzburg moment. All the examples and the perspective of the author are incredibly awesome. The author practically makes the reader think positively. He has intimated getting inspired by nature and surroundings. The lessons from his 8 laws are brilliantly correlated with his social personality and his own transformation moment. Some valuable lines give an impact on the readers' minds. This book is like a booster to all. There are too many valuable and practical lessons in this book. I haven't put it here. So you better read this book. I have planned to re-read this book🤩. Overall, I rec...
Title : Indigo Earth - The Golden Age, Satyuga. Author : Bhhagya Shalini Gener : Self-Help Format : kindle I have thought this book is science fiction by looking it's cover. But it's totally different from my guess. It speaks about the materialistic life. In this book the different type of earth concept cooked by the author. Really it's unique thought. It's also speaks about self-love and inner soul. This book is the chronological description of the earth concept. How the people are in nowadays? It talks about the pandemic of Covid-19. The author shares his own experience. This book's concept is really new to me. But it's comprehensible. While turning the pages, I have O-ved (😲) my mouth. Because, of it's illustration. Really everyone should read this book to know the aspects of the earth and the life. My Ratings 🌟🌟🌟🌟 #bookrecommendations #booklover #booksta...
Title : Moon Light Proposal Author : Sayali Arora Genre : Romantic Novel What do you think about Arranged marriage and Love marriage? Do you agree if I said that the Arranged marriage is honour for your parents and Love marriage is disloyal to your family? In both of the marriage life has problems. Adjustment is the only key for a happy and peaceful life. Here Ishika's parents has arranged marriage. They have led a successful and happy life. Ishika has taken them as her role model. She wants to honour her parents by accepting their marriage proposal with Adithya. Ishika is helping natured girl. She helps Siddhant to change his introvert natural to casual and responsible one. She helps selflessly to anyone. These qualities give traditional aspects to her look. Whom will Ishika choose Adithya or Siddhant? What would you do if you trapped like this hard situation? For which you will give...
Comments
Post a Comment